Z axis stepper mounts, am I supposed to cut the mounting holes?

New Home Forum Milled Printed 3D Printer -MP3DP Your Builds – MP3DP Z axis stepper mounts, am I supposed to cut the mounting holes?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matthew
    Participant

So bought the 3d printed parts kit and I see the holes for the guide rods for the Z axis, but there is no hole for either side for the threaded rod/stepper motor shaft or stepper mounting holes adjacent to the guide rod piece.  Is this a misprint or am I supposed to cut them out?  Pics enclosed…..

Ryan
    Keymaster

You bought those from me?

Matthew
    Participant

Yes.  From the shop on this site

Ryan
    Keymaster

I don’t see your order do you have an order number for me (so I can replace them) it is not showing up under your registered email on this side, I see some orders but not the plastic.

I just doubled check my Gcode and it is correct, I use the same one since the machine was made. All the sets I have on hand are correct. This is extremely odd. I have no idea how that could have even happened.

Matthew
    Participant

Don’t have the order number (Card transaction doesn’t show me), but I have a date and a city shipped to.  My card was charged on 08/08/18 and it was shipped to Riverview, FL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.