Wedding Rush Job

New Home Forum Things You Have Made Wedding Rush Job

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Erwin Vigilia
    Participant

Wife asks : Hon, can you make some lettering for D’s wedding?

Me: Sure, uh… looks at calendar… it’s tomorrow???

Wife: Tomorrow

Spent more time in CAD/CAM than actual cutting. 3/4″ thick poplar, ~5″ high, stained in “Rustic Gunstock” I had laying around.

It was for the sweetheart table at the venue (Oceanview Pavilion, USN Sub Base Pt. Loma)

2 users thanked author for this post.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

Smart not putting the name on there. Now you have something for the next wedding. 🙂

David
    Participant

Might want to cut a Ms just in case. 🙂

Erwin Vigilia
    Participant

Smart not putting the name on there.

Thanks, but you give me too much credit. It was the bride’s idea – it wasn’t the groom’s first rodeo 🤣

Might want to cut a Ms just in case.

How about Mr and Mr? It and It? For those undecideds, of course 🤔

Personally, I identify as an attack helicopter 🚁

I learned, depending on the wood, 2 flute upcut, usually worked better than the straight cutters. I tried soft pine, cedar (smells good – machined bad) and mahogany before settling on the poplar – the grain coloration was awesome. Climb vs conventional produced less scorching, other than that the finish wasn’t too different between the two.

Barry
    Participant

Smart not putting the name on there.

Thanks, but you give me too much credit. It was the bride’s idea – it wasn’t the groom’s first rodeo 🤣

Might want to cut a Ms just in case.

How about Mr and Mr? It and It? For those undecideds, of course 🤔

Personally, I identify as an attack helicopter 🚁

I learned, depending on the wood, 2 flute upcut, usually worked better than the straight cutters. I tried soft pine, cedar (smells good – machined bad) and mahogany before settling on the poplar – the grain coloration was awesome. Climb vs conventional produced less scorching, other than that the finish wasn’t too different between the two.

My dad always says he identifies as a thin person, he’s “trans-fat”!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.