Vcarve – Aspire Laser postprosessor

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Hardware Development – MPCNC Vcarve – Aspire Laser postprosessor

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I made this Postprosessor for Aspire and Vcarve, I just modified the one Mike K have done back in 2015. But its working just fine.

Marlin laser postprosessor

Just copy paste into the post prosessor folder in aspire or vcarve and i will pop up in the menu.

Ryan
    Keymaster

You might want to build that into the current aspire PP I have recently worked on. We fixed some major issues.

where is this PP file?, and is it possible to have the laser enabling in the same PP ?

Ryan
    Keymaster

At the bottom of this page, Milling Basics.

Ok

i just looked at it, is it the test 5 that works best?

iam running the stock firmware no dual end stops with t8 on the z axe.

And the stupid question can I have the laser commando inside the same postprosessor?

And should I remove some of the jumpers under the z stepper driver?

Ryan
    Keymaster

I honestly don’t know. I have never used Aspire. I just helped edit the PP code.

I did not get so much smarter on what PP to use in aspire on milling,  he did never write what setup you should run. Did he end up with test number 5?  he also do not use t8 z axe rod.

Ryan
    Keymaster

he also do not use t8 z axe rod.

This is a firmware setup thing, it has nothing to do with the PP.

Did he end up with test number 5?

Yes use the largest number version (most recent). As I said I have never used Aspire.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Estlcam has ability to do vector laser stuff now, you might want to try that. We all have much more experience with that software.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.