Unable to upload Firmware

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Unable to upload Firmware

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sven 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sven
    Participant

I somehow can not compile/upload the preconfig marlin onto my mega+ramps1.4… does anybody know how to fix this?

C:\Users\stein\Documents\Arduino\libraries\U8glib\src\clib\u8g_rot.c:48:27: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]

u8g_dev_t u8g_dev_rot = { u8g_dev_rot_dummy_fn, NULL, NULL };

^

C:\Users\stein\Documents\Arduino\libraries\U8glib\src\clib\u8g_rot.c:48:27: note: (near initialization for 'u8g_dev_rot.dev_fn')

sketch\src\module\planner.cpp: In function 'set_machine_position_mm':

sketch\src\module\planner.cpp:2836:1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

}

^

Please submit a full bug report,

with preprocessed source if appropriate.

See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

lto-wrapper.exe: fatal error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

c:/program files (x86)/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/5.4.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: error: lto-wrapper failed

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1
    Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Not sure but it looks like you are missing the ug8lib from the instructions on the firmware page.

Sven
    Participant

nope, got it installed, even in the different versions you can get.. but nevermind i guess, i think, i’m gonna stick with the arduino uno + cnc shield, got it working as you’ve seen and i’ll let it be this way since the board offers everything i need. i’ll take the ramps and put it to use in a 3d printer for my dad (he got hooked i guess)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.