Twitter Accounts for LowRiderCNC and MPCNC?

New Home Forum Random or Off Topic Twitter Accounts for LowRiderCNC and MPCNC?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jeffeb3 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

frosty
    Participant

I know V1Engineering has a twitter presence, but what do people think about an account for both machines dedicated just to Re-Tweeting and X-posting people’s projects?

It would require someone to do a little periodic searching of youtube/twitter/facebook/google/etc. for content, but it would be a really nice resource for people who want to see a semi-curated stream of recent builds and projects.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Can you just search Hashtags? #MPCNC ….I guess we need a good one for the lowrider though #LRCNC, #V1CNC?

K Cummins
    Participant

I would agree with @vicious1. Otherwise, he’ll get sucked into the social media black hole of anthropomorphized product Twitter feeds, and he’ll either be spending all his time trying to come up with witty things for his machines to tweet, or have to hire a social media/communications director to do it (I’m sure Sean Spicer can’t last too much longer on DWTS)…

frosty
    Participant

Question of what Hashtag(s) to use is still up in the air. #MPCNC is short, sweet, and to the point, but #LRCNC, #LR2CNC, #MPLRCNC, #MPLR2CNC, #LRMPCNC, etc. don’t quite have the same ring.

#LowRiderCNC, #LowRider2CNC seem better options because they are rather unambiguous. Since there may be a LowRider3 at some point probably better to leave off the 2?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  frosty.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Looks like #LowRiderCNC is being used more, but #LRcnc is not really being used for anything else and so much easier!

Jeffeb3
    Participant

Putting a 2 in it will feel silly when you make the next version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.