Somthing big is Coming

New Home Forum Things You Have Made Somthing big is Coming

This topic contains 44 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Krzysztof Rygwelski 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

< 19:23:01: Error:Heating failed, system stopped! Heater_ID: bed
    < 19:23:01: Error:Printer halted. kill() called!

This I got on 61 Deagre I reach 60 and set up to go 70 and then on 61 I got this error.

Marlin version

< 19:06:10: FIRMWARE_NAME:Marlin 1.1.0-RC8 (Github) SOURCE_CODE_URL:https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin PROTOCOL_VERSION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:3D Printer EXTRUDER_COUNT:1 UUID:cede2a2f-41a2-4748-9b12-c55c62f367ff

Ryan
    Keymaster

You sure those are the right thermistor values, both your hotend and bed are using the #13?

Ryan
    Keymaster

I also see your nozzle looks to be tightened into the heatblock, that might cause some issue with clogging down the road. But lets concentrate on the bed for now.

thermistor is for sure the same because they sell me naked bed and I need to arm it myself all cables and temp sensor temperature show ded on spot. But its look like it need to have a little more time to heat its some timer set up? that check if temperature rise.

Ryan
    Keymaster

I just left the computer but if you look in config-adv, I think it is under watchdog.

Thanks Ryan I found it and I put quite long wait time and I’m getting it to almous 90 but it’s going slow probably I need to put it in some sort of box.

Ryan
    Keymaster

I use a layer of adhesive cork on the bottoms of my beds but there are some better options out there, maybe a thin layer of rockwool. The actual solution is probably just move to 24V, anything bigger than 300mm need full wall current so you are up there.

OK I make some test and for now I just need to stick with PLA. until new power supply 24v will come. I just can reach the temperature that I need. Im using also some heated bed insulation cotton that help a lot isolating the heat from bed carriage sometimes when I won to heat up faster bed I put one of this on top until it get temperature. I start printing parts for second printer with PLA and later I will reprint it in ABS but the bed will be smaller 200×300 many this one I can heat to 100C.
    Thanks!

Ryan
    Keymaster

You should give PET a try I hope I never have to touch ABS again for printing. Between those two I much prefer PET, and it doesn’t require such a high bed temp.

Thanks for advice I will give it a try.

Mmmfishtacos
    Participant

PETG is nice. But I’ve just ran across maker geeks raptor PLA. And it’s the best stuff I’ve ever used. It’s A high temp pla. and if you bake it at 200f for 10 mins it become pretty strong. It has a printing temp of 245 on the head and 60 on the bed. Its FDA approved and dish washer safe. I just printed my MPCNC out of it and the parts seem super strong. And it seems heaver than the prints I did before out of normal PLA. Might be why it took more filament than what Ryan said it would use.

I just need something that can hold temp and pretty strong when I’m printing some parts for 3d printer or some construction staff. I know that PLA is strong my last printer was full printed in PLA.

Small upgrade I saw on my last print that I’m quite a lot off in hight so the frame was tilted probably because of the spool so I print fix for it I think:D.

Attachments:

Jeffeb3
    Participant

My first printer was the wanna duplicator i3, and this morning was awesome:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:921948

Might spark something for you.

Nice but power supply brace was more then needed. Problem solvd I order spools for next big project as fast I print all parts I’m selling all my printers to build next two they are more expensive (aluminum extrusion) and I just need to keep my hobby in some limits 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.