Sign for at work

New Home Forum Things You Have Made Sign for at work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Walling 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

David Walling
    Participant

Work recently moved my team into a meeting room to make room for new employees. The meeting room has windows, and we find that people walking by tend to look through them. I decided to give them something to look at.

The wood was from an old pallet. I used a 1/2″ 60 degree V-Bit running at 1/4″ DOC and 10 IPM. Those that want that info in metric can use google 😀

As usually… made a video of the fun:

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

Ha ha. That’s perfect.

Ryan
    Keymaster

I know the feeling we had a spot we called the fishbowl, surrounded by windows and had all the cool toys. That sign would have been a great fit. You could find your self deep in thought, concentrating really hard…or itching your nose…and look up to see a gaggle of people watching.

dkj4linux
    Participant

Great sign and video, David! There was a time…

But having been cast out like an old, worn-out, shoe in 2005, after 30+ years, and now living alone… I’ve had to change my tune. I followed your video to create my version (and first signage)…

Thanks for the project and instruction… I think I’m on my way  😉

— David

Jeffeb3
    Participant

Ahaha. That’s great. Milling right along there David. Spending that time on new CNC projects. I’m jealous.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Oh, so perfect!

David Walling
    Participant

Nicely done. Glad someone got some use out of my video.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.