Rambo 1.4

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Randy
    Participant

Sorry if this is already posted here somewhere but I couldn’t find it.  Does the Rambo 1.4 come with Dual Endstop firmware already flashed or will I just have to take care of it on startup?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Depends on how you buy the board. From me, board only is flashed with series (unless you buy it with dual wires than I know to ship a dual flashed one), in the dual kit it is flashed with Dual.

Jamie
    Participant

In a separate thread (https://www.v1engineering.com/forum/topic/wiring-issue-or-reflash/, Ryan has said:

I was thinking that if the board that I bought came with endstops, then it would be flashed for the endstop version.

Nope. They all come with all the extras. Typically I send series unless you only buy a dual bundle. As always I strongly suggest you not use dual until you need it (if ever).

Personally I would recommend becoming familiar with flashing firmware, which will serve you better in the long run.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.