Quick question on conduit

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Advice – MPCNC Quick question on conduit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wilbert
    Participant

OK. I downloaded the J files – 25.4mm. –

• Mostly_Printed_CNC_525_MPCNC__J-25.4mm__1__OD_.zip

Printed a couple of pieces and then when to look for the conduit to make sure all was sin happy land.  However, the pieces have to be forced around a 3/4″ electric conduit or 3/4″ black steel pipe.  Here in the US where are you finding 1″ EMT conduit with a 1″ outer diameter? Any links?  I’d like to grab it at a Home Depot or Lowes or someplace like that.

Thanks,

WTB

Barry
    Participant

OK. I downloaded the J files – 25.4mm. –

• Mostly_Printed_CNC_525_MPCNC__J-25.4mm__1__OD_.zip

Printed a couple of pieces and then when to look for the conduit to make sure all was sin happy land. However, the pieces have to be forced around a 3/4″ electric conduit or 3/4″ black steel pipe. Here in the US where are you finding 1″ EMT conduit with a 1″ outer diameter? Any links? I’d like to grab it at a Home Depot or Lowes or someplace like that.

Thanks,

WTB

The 1″ stuff is for 1″ stainless tube, not emt.  Tube is measured on the outside diameter, pipe is measured on the inside diameter.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Ryan
    Keymaster

There are 3 different sets of printed parts C-23.5mm, F-25mm, or J-25.4mm (1in). The measurement is for the Outside Diameter of the conduit/rails/tubing. Please measure your rails before printing. 23.5mm fits 3/4″ EMT conduit in the US. Anywhere else you must physically measure first, some things are sold as Inside Dimension (ID) (conduit), or Outside Dimension (OD) (Tubing).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.