Problem with the international version

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Problem with the international version

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

joeskilton
    Participant

Hey Greg,
    That would be awesome if you could take a look, I’d love to know if a reprint would sort out the issue.

Send me an email here: joeskilton@hmamail.com and I’ll send you the file. That’s a disposable address good for 7 days.

Cheers mate

Ryan
    Keymaster

The problem should be solved. Can you confirm you are using the newest file?

Ryan
    Keymaster

By default there is no PM…I would like to figure that out. Check back soon.

Ryan
    Keymaster

PM’s for everyone!!!!!

laserman
    Participant

I just printed one of the international parts in ABS as a test last night to check this issue. They fit 25mm OD alloy tube perfectly. It sounds like you downloaded the old, incorrect parts. If you download and print the new ones, you will have no problem.

If you have a 3D printer, just download again and print one of the parts and compare it to the ones you already have.

Asho777
    Participant

Great work on the PMs Vicious.

Joe, email sent.

But as others have stated, I’m very sure that once you print the newer version of the parts, your issues will be resolved.

I’m happy to check measure your existing stl file though, my small contribution.

Cheers
    Greg.

joeskilton
    Participant

Hey Greg,
    Thanks so much, you are awesome.

For everyone else: I know printing the latest files should work, but I don’t have access to a suitable 3d printer and it costs me a lot to reprint these parts, more money than I’m willing to wager on ‘reprint it – it should be fine now’.

It was also concerning that my issue involved a part that wasn’t even in this thread, the rigid Z.

For anyone who downloaded these files a while back and are just starting to print now: re-download the rigid Z also, not just Middle end and Middle Joiner.

Cheers everyone.

laserman
    Participant

How about I print you a couple of the parts in question for free on my printer, then you will know if it solves your problem?
    Send me a PM with your address.

lcltech
    Participant

I am confused. As you mentioned I pointed out some issues months ago regarding the middle. I cannot remember the details and cant seem to find thread.
    But is this the same issue again? I ask because my IE middle seems to be fine and was printed back when you did the first corections.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Yup same fix, nothing has changed.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.