Printed Parts + Hardware = MPCNC

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC Printed Parts + Hardware = MPCNC

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shorty 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeff
    Participant

Hi Guys,

New user/MPCNC owner, I finally assembled hardware yesterday and now waiting for my dewalt and table to arrive. I also ordered a laser and plan on starting with pen plotting before moving up to foam and then wood. First off thanks to Ryan for his help (and from what I’ve read on the forums, he does this ALL the time!) I have been spending some time just reading through the forums and really like the sense of a thriving community here. Im sure there will be many questions that arise and am confident they can all be answered here, hehe.

Jeff

Ryan
    Keymaster

Welcome to the crew!

Thanks for the kudos, I am learning to update the instructions where possible to reduce the number of questions….as much as possible. Slowly but surely.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

Welcome to the crew!

Thanks for the kudos, I am learning to update the instructions where possible to reduce the number of questions….as much as possible. Slowly but surely.

Not trying to depress you Ryan, but I read somewhere that users are trying hard to make your thing work. They have a vested interest in it. So really, any mistakes they make are your fault 🙂 . It’s a harsh way to look at it. I think it was from Scott Myers, and it was related to software interfaces.

It doesn’t always have to be more documentation, it could be clearer documentation, or more obvious steps (or removing steps). I think you do a great job of all of that. Then there are the occasional question that leaks through the cracks and ends up here. No biggie.

Ryan
    Keymaster

There is no way in hell I would have gotten this far without everyone’s help, no doubt in my mind. I have the best support system in the world here in the forums.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Shorty
    Participant

Nice purple rig, that looks like a good dimension to get that extra X.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.