Out of no where get a Baudrate error in Repetier

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Out of no where get a Baudrate error in Repetier

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt Griese
    Participant

Was running smoothly.

Nothing changed.

I got this error.

I have not been able to find support here. Maybe because I don’t really understand the error.

Thanks for the responses.

COM port is listed as RAMBo

After changing the baudrate the repetier host freezes

I reflashed the firmware to the most updated version. I uninstalled and reinstalled repetier-host and i still get the baudrate error and when adjusting the baudrate it freezes rep-host

Hahaa, so I clicked connect in rep-host when the machine wasn’t even plugged in and I got the same error. I am don’t even know how to troubleshoot that haha

i kept troubleshooting and was commenting on here. i have compiled them into one post

Attachments:

Matt Griese
    Participant

COM port is listed as RAMBo

After changing the baudrate the repetier host freezes

Matt Griese
    Participant

I reflashed the firmware to the most updated version. I uninstalled and reinstalled repetier-host and i still get the baudrate error and when adjusting the baudrate it freezes rep-host

Matt Griese
    Participant

Hahaa, so I clicked connect in rep-host when the machine wasn’t even plugged in and I got the same error. I am don’t even know how to troubleshoot that haha

Matt Griese
    Participant

I am not too sure what I did but it connected hahaha

I mean the only thing i did was “clear log” in rep-host

Ryan
    Keymaster

My firmware is set at 250000.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.