New build Spokane WA

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Clay 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jeremy lopez
    Participant

I’m about half way threw printing parts and just ordered the hardware kit. A homedepot trip tomorrow to get the conduit. If I keep on the same schedule I should have everything ready to go by the time the hardware gets here. At the start of the year I was going to build the LowRider2, ordered the plates and then had an unexpected bill come up and all my extra cash went bye bye. It was probably a blessing because once I got a table saw, cross cut saw, drill press, and the van in the garage. I dont think a 9′ x 5′ would fit in there. Time to build a dedicated shed for the LowRider2….if my wife will let me

Ryan
    Keymaster

You will have a fully kitted out shop now!

Jeremy lopez
    Participant

Yeah buddy

Jeremy lopez
    Participant

Sad face! The first failure printing parts. My blue spool printing the motor mounts had a bad rap! Either manufacturer defect or the previous owner accidentally unwound it and re wrapped it. Either way broken filament at the 30% mark. I thought it would have happened when I printed the  xy burly (26 hour print)

Jeremy lopez
    Participant

So close I can taste it!

Barry
    Participant

Probably shouldn’t be tasting that osb.  Who knows what they use for glue.  😁

Jim
    Participant

Jeremy,

I’m in Dayton, Washington. If you get down this way stop in and see mine.

Jim

Jeremy lopez
    Participant

I have movement!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xYRWSJ2ur9HtmCiG9

Except I accidentally threaded belt threw a wire cluster. So I’m going to need to un belt it tomorrow.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

D’oh. Well, it will be better the second time :).

Jeremy lopez
    Participant

After belting it threw the wire cluster of the x axis(for a second time). I finally and successfully drew a crown. Also next Time start a hair higher. Got some weird drag from the marker tip

1 user thanked author for this post.

Clay
    Participant

Congrats!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.