Need a bigger garage

New Home Forum Random or Off Topic Need a bigger garage

This topic contains 40 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

richard
    Participant

bonjour,

une conclusion très pointue qui clôt une étude du marché immobilier international de grande qualité.

richard
    Participant

hello,

my solution 8mx3m on 2 level and a car port of the same size

Barry
    Participant

My dream now is to find some kind of crappy old farm in the countryside nearby, but it is almost impossible for me since it seems like you cannot buy or rent such places if you’re not a farmer. and if you can, you have to produce vegetables or stuff according to the government planning (like 10 tons of potatoes a year or whatever they ask).

Do they let you rent the land?  My uncle lives on our family farm and just rents the fields out.  We got the land as part of payment for a great great great grandpa being an officer in the civil war.

David Walling
    Participant

I spent a lot of time in the garage last week installing shelves. Getting a bunch of my stock up off the ground freed up floor space along another wall. Doing some quick measurements, it looks like I could probably get an 8″ jointer on that wall and not stick out past the new shelving.

If I do that, then I can re-arrange the tools on the other side of the garage and move the band saw more into the middle and away from the garage door. I still need to figure out where I could store a planer, but once I do that then I’ll have all the ‘big’ tools that I currently need.

I haven’t told the wife this plan, yet. Will need to provide copious amounts of alcohol before putting the idea in front of her.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

David, don’t hijack the thread!

Ryan
    Keymaster

Oh these forums are a scattered mess but so much fun.

David we won’t believe you, or get to be envious without pictures to live vicariously through. Shop pictures are awesome. Still need to get you a banner, 30’x40′ work for you?

David Walling
    Participant

Well. I do have some pictures of the wood storage at the bottom of my garage album. If you look in the background on some of the other pics, you’ll see all the stuff leaned up against the one wall. The lumber that’s left is OCD stuff I need to cut down and throw away.

https://goo.gl/photos/aCZTkk6gmzVfbCyCA

Barry
    Participant

Was looking at another issue of shop notes and found this.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Shoot, that is a good idea. Just reinforcing the desire for me to make the panelsaw combo machine.

richard
    Participant

hello

despite bad weather things go on

Barry
    Participant

Dinosaur approved!  Hard to believe velociraptors were only a few pounds bigger than these guys..

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.