My MPCNC Build with Enclosure – Gulfport, MS

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC My MPCNC Build with Enclosure – Gulfport, MS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marion J. Makarewicz 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Element18592
    Participant

Hey all! So I just completed my MPCNC build. I’ve been wanting to make one for a while now just never had the time up until recently. The the CNC itself is a pretty standard size coming in at 24″ x 24″ and is more than enough for what I intend to use it for. I went with the DW660 and I wired up a Harbor Freight speed controller to the table along with an E-Stop and LCD controller. With this one I knew I needed an enclosure since I work with electronics in my garage and didn’t want to deal with dust covering my work area after every use. I got the idea of the enclosure from Will here on the forums (thanks for the idea Will!). Overall I’m really happy with it and I think it turned out pretty well. Huge thanks to Ryan for creating and sharing his MPCNC design.

Pictures:

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Zf3LC6W

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Element18592.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Looks good!

Sorry about the spam filter, you should be good now.

That looks nice. I should have built my enclosure before I started working on the dust separator. Trouble is, that I need the machine to help build the dust separator so for a little while it’s getting a bit dusty in here.

It’s good to see the designs of others though. Thanks for posting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.