MPCNC-Südbaden (Germany)

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC MPCNC-Südbaden (Germany)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephan 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stephan
    Participant

[email protected],

here are some pictures from my build. Material is PLA, Ø25mm stainless-steel tubes and some other stuff. Spindle is a 0,8 KW China-spindle with 1,5 KW FC. Control via UNO R3, CNC-Shield V3, 8825 drivers and estlecam. Working space is 610x405x125mm.

DSC_0574-1

assembling...

and wiring...

it works!!

after some little improvements and extensions it works great.

Plotting Vinyls & t-shirt transfer foil also works great.

transfer foil

frog for my daughters T-shirt

DSC_0794

regards Stephan

Attachments:

Barry
    Participant

That cow is awesome!

Stephan
    Participant

That cow is awesome!

Thank you.

I can provide the dxf files (2, one for white one for black) if anyone want to plot it too.

Brian
    Participant

Nice machine setup and awesome projects!  I’d like to know more about the spindle you are using.  Is it air-cooled or water-cooled?  Do you have a link from where you bought it?  Thanks

Stephan
    Participant

Hi,

the spindle is a 800W watercooled one (really quiet) Spindle made in China. Purchased via ebay in europe (of course no custom problems, faster delivery)…

It comes with an ER-11 collet, there are cheap collets in many diameters availible ( i have them from Ø1mm up to Ø8mm in 0,5mm steps additional Ø1/8″ & Ø1/4″