April 16, 2019 at 12:37 pm #97225
I purchased the complete MPCNC parts bundle along with extras about 9 months ago and printed all of the the parts. However, I don’t have time to complete this project. The MPCNC is still in the original box that it was shipped in. All of the 3D printed parts are orange and were printed at high resolution (very nice finish).
I’m selling the following complete kit
- Mostly Printed CNC Parts Bundle – With 6A / RAMBo Dual Firmware & Wire kit
- Full Graphic Smart Controller, Big
- 1/16″ 2 Flute Carbide EndMill
- GT2 6mm Belt × 4
- Drag Knife / Vinyl Cutter
- Emergency Stop Button
- 1/8″ 2 Flute Carbide EndMill
- 1/8″ 2 Flute Carbide Long
- 1/8″ 45 Degree Carbide V-Bit
- 3D Printed MPCNC parts (for 3/4″ EMT conduit)
I’m Asking $350 plus shipping from 21704
- This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Jeremy.
1 user thanked author for this post.April 27, 2019 at 10:55 am #98277
Do you still have the parts?
price shipped to 75006?April 27, 2019 at 11:14 am #98281
Yes, I still have it. It looks like everything will fit in a large USPS flat rate shipping box which is $19.95.
JeremyApril 28, 2019 at 6:34 am #98445
I have all my parts printed. Would you be willing to split out the parts?April 28, 2019 at 7:11 am #98464
Sure, make me an offer.April 28, 2019 at 7:13 am #98466May 6, 2019 at 5:06 pm #99527
Sent you an email. Haven’t heard backMay 10, 2019 at 5:37 am #99919
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.