Mini-MPCNC

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Vladimir 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Vladimir
    Participant

Pictures only are attached – mini-MPCNC, bearing 624ZZ. Conduit 16mm (European version 🙂 )

0)

Ryan
    Keymaster

Holy cow, looks like someone got out the shrink ray! That is awesome looks great, and had to be a ton of work!

Vladimir
    Participant

and had to be a ton of work!

actually not too much, just your excellent design copy-pasted 🙂 If you are ok (basically it is your construction), I can share stl files. Or maybe later, when everything will be working – so far I am waiting for shipping of steppers and extra bearings.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Sure but lets wait until it has been tested, and please document it well, BOM, assembly ect.

Jakob A
    Participant

Very cool, I have also played a bit with a scaled down version before, this one is for 18mm with 625 bearings 🙂
    I only got as far as the rollers 😀

Attachments:

Vladimir
    Participant

Really my project is not old – it has been started about 10 days ago. But I am in sick leave now – I do have lot of time (but lot of problems as well).

Attachments:

Jasoroony
    Participant

I don’t need to build a 5th machine.

That thing is so cute though.

Vladimir
    Participant

Finally the first test
    video

Bill
    Participant

OK, the race is on… Who can build the smallest MPCNC?

Vladimir
    Participant

Tjeerd bersma
    Participant

Hi!

Is/has someone build(ing) this version? I started a month ago printed the STL’s and started building. First I used 15mm conduit (used for central heating in Holland) . This did’nt work so I bought 16mm conduit at the Hornbach store.  I sumbled over some problems:

1. The Z-axis lists a M8 Threaded Rod and and Bearing 608ZZ but the Shaft coupler does not fit in the nut_lock.stl

2. There are two roller spacers. (1mm and 2mm). Which do I use were?

Does someone published his build or has experience building this version?

Regards Tjeerd

Vladimir
    Participant

Hi Tjeerd,

it will not work with 15mm tubes – even 0.1mm is important.

Most probably you have bad luck with M8 coupling nut – it is possible to find 2 different type in a local shop in Finland.

As option I can give  sketchup file – you can modify yourself according your sizes.

About spacers – I don’t remember exactly, one type for X, another for Y, just check what is better for belt.

As I know, few people had build this machine, but I have not seen any publications.

Regards,

Vladimir

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.