Lowrider in Taylorsville Utah

New Home Forum LowRider Your Builds – LowRider Lowrider in Taylorsville Utah

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dewey Oxberger
    Participant

Hello everybody. Project started. This one is designed to have a cut area of 2 feet by 4 feet. I’ve learned some cool stuff from this design so I’m having fun.

I purchased the kit last year but never got time to work on it. Last weekend I decommissioned my Shapeoko mod and put together the lowrider.

The photo was taken about 5 minutes before the cheap (Amazon) 8825’s blew up. I swapped out the kit’s 12V supply for a 24V supply (left over from the Shapeoko) and after about 5 minutes of running I let the magic smoke out. (I was running a test box pattern and one of the 8825s exploded, literally.)  The 4988’s from the old machine work fine in this machine at 24V.

Attachments:

Mark Selig
    Participant

I am in Sandy Utah and am also building a Low Rider 2  I am a real beginner but it there is anything I can do to help feel free to ask.

Mark Selig
    Participant

I am in Sandy Utah and am also building a Low Rider 2  I am a real beginner but it there is anything I can do to help feel free to ask.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Did you re-adjust the pots?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.