Lowrider 2 Build in Lynnwood WA

New Home Forum LowRider Your Builds – LowRider Lowrider 2 Build in Lynnwood WA

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jacques 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

thatguypeter
    Participant

OK,

Finally got the machine up and running. Thanks to all the people that helped with my questions and issues. I zip tied a pen to the hose tube and ran the crown test file to see how it performed. The circle is messed up. I don’t know if the zip tied was holding the pen tight enough or not. There were a little wiggling movements when I adjusted the pen. Will run it again once I can get the pen securely tied to the hose port. I will post the finish machine images once all the wiring and junks are moved off the table top.

Is this first test OK, beside the circle issue?

Ryan
    Keymaster

Solid!

thatguypeter
    Participant

OK,

Put a 1/4″ bit into the router to test the crown and see if the circle was still an issue or not. It turn out pretty good! Man I can’t wait to start cutting parts out for my new boat!!! I am build a 14′ x 8′ PowerKat(Catamaran) I designed last summer. It will be my first prototype for cruising and fishing inshore.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Man I can’t wait to start cutting parts out for my new boat!!!

Music to my ears!

Midnight-Maker
    Participant

Hey Peter,

I’m SERIOUSLY interested in building a LRV2 to cut out boat parts (various designers that provide DXF files).  I’m currently in the Caribbean but will be back in the PNW (Camano Island) in May.  I was wondering if I could swing by with a sixer of your fave local microbrew and check out your build and discuss your plans.

Best regards,

Chris

P.S. Couldn’t find a way to PM you here.

thatguypeter
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Sorry..I haven’t been checking this forum lately. Please email me at [email protected]..your more then welcome to swing by and check it out. LOL…you will be surprise to what I did with the upgrade of the LW2!!

Peter

Jacques
    Participant

Where in Perth did you buy the stainless steel tubing from and what was the cost if I may ask? Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.