Ikea 23.5mm Tubes?

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Advice – MPCNC Ikea 23.5mm Tubes?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Atencio 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tuomas
    Participant

Hi everyone. I printed 23.5mm parts with nema23 mounts. I’m having trouble finding this diameter of tubing from my local shops. 25mm would have been a smarter choice. Anyhow, does anyone have a good tip for me what to order from EU friendly shipping costs? I was thinking of maybe Ikea has a table or something that uses 23.5mm hardware but haven’t found any diameter info.

Anything I could order from the internet? Colored tubing would be preferred.

Thanks ppl!

Mike Atencio
    Participant

Toumas,

Their website says imperial and metric. Contact them and ask about the 23.5mm (3/4″ metal tubing)

https://www.timelesstube.com/product/round-tube/ UK supplier

Timeless Tube

23 Kennington Road,
    Nuffield Industrial Estate,
    Poole,
    Dorset,
    BH17 0GF

Tel: +44 (0)1202 666560

[email protected]

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tuomas
    Participant

Thanks I’m but not going to order somewhere that doesn’t even have prices shown + shipping from UK is bound to be expensive.

Mike Atencio
    Participant

I sent them a quote request. I don’t know where you’re located so I can’t assist you specifically to your location. You can always get a machine shop to cut down a thicker tube or solid core to the right size. But I don’t think it’s as dire as you assume. What’s your location?

Tuomas
    Participant

I’m in Finland. Most likely I will have to go to a metal shop or I could reprint the parts again for 25mm tube that is found everywhere cheaply. Curtain poles, electric conduit etc are all 25mm

Mike Atencio
    Participant

Maybe these people can help you out. They’re in Helsinki

Hydro Worldwide.

https://www.hydro.com/en/products-and-services/welded-tubes/

Klovinpellontie 1-3

02180 Espoo

Finland

+358 9 86782820
    +358 9 8678280

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.