Fluid vase

New Home Forum Things You Have Made Fluid vase

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  David Walling 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bill
    Participant

I thought this Fluid Vase design was the perfect test for the transparent blue PLA I picked up a couple of weeks ago.

Ryan
    Keymaster

I need to branch out into some new materials and colors soon. That looks awesome. My three colors are getting pretty boring.

Barry
    Participant

Ryan
    Keymaster

What!!! I feel like I am missing out. If there is a redesign on any of the machines soon I really need to look at some other filaments.

Barry
    Participant

It changes much faster in real sunlight.  It was overcast today, so that’s through clouds and a setting sun.

Ryan
    Keymaster

If we could just get some that returns to its printed shape with heat or something.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

I’m printing my mp3dp2 with raptor pla. Nothing new here, but it feels very solid. Im afraid to temper it, but that would be the best.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Well the video Think Making did with the Firecrackers was impressive. Of course the shrinking is a concern but printing oversized should take care of that. I think you guys have inspired me to look around a bit for filaments….or just wait for MRRF and see what is there.

David Walling
    Participant

Yeah. Shrinkage is never good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.