First turn on

New Home Forum LowRider Advice – LowRider First turn on

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Daniel
    Participant

I just picked up today morning the kit at the postal service, I did assembly all the pieces, now that I want to test the board before assembly all to the table plugged the power cable along with the screen and just was this green led on and a sometimes blinking orange led, and the display was not turn on.

Therefore I wonder if the steep about connecting the board to the PC an do the flashing is needed even though I bought the board as a kit and this one should be already preconfigured.

Probably I’m so darn mistaken or I have skip anything.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

The lcd cables are probably in the wrong port or rotated incorrectly. As far as I know, there’s no way that breaks anything, so just rotate them or swap them or both.

Also, the rambo and mini rambo need 12V to work. USB alone won’t power the arduino, just the USB part.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Daniel
    Participant

Well, I have not connected any usb so far, so, I’ll try by swapping them, and any chance that connect the board to usb it’s a must??

Jeffeb3
    Participant

No, USB is not needed is you have the LCD. It is nice for some testing, and setup, but you can do almost everything with the LCD.

Daniel
    Participant

I’ll try how things can go on Monday, because I’m home now, hopefully it’s just that the cables are wrong and nothing else

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.