Evan's Projects

New Home Forum Things You Have Made Evan's Projects

This topic contains 31 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Evan 3 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Ryan
    Keymaster

Union rules can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. I worked at the same company, two shops on was union one was not. Very very different attitudes. Honestly not sure which I preferred.

Another amazing part, you have got a lot of talent they are lucky to have you. Keep this sort of thing up and I am sure you will go far.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Evan
    Participant

Thanks Ryan, that means a lot!

I support unions as a concept and am all about the individual over a corporation, it’s just a frustrating situation where I am and what I want to get out of working. There are a lot of great people in both sides of the company and none of the great ones on the floor give a shit about stuff like this because they know it’s no threat to them- but there’s crappy people who exist to fuss and bring everything down.

This is getting off topic, I’ll hang around another year or two at least (resume building, I’m only 1.5 years out of school) and if I don’t like it then, maybe I’ll move on.

In MPCNC related news, I have a couple good wood projects coming before Xmas but nothing in metal coming up 🙁 gotta finish up my mister soon, I’ve been slacking so hard on that.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.