Canadian source for the LCD controller? Didn't realize that wasn't in the bundle

New Home Forum LowRider Advice – LowRider Canadian source for the LCD controller? Didn't realize that wasn't in the bundle

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Matt Inglot
    Participant

Just saw Mark Selig’s post about his bundle and LCD order and put two and two together and realized I never ordered an LCD or read the fine print enough to know I needed one.

So like the genius that I am, I have a beautiful 3D printed case for the LCD, but no LCD to put in it.

Living in Canada, paying shipping on top of the currency hit for a $15 USD part stings a bit. Does anyone know of another source for these LCD boards that’s in Canada? Amazon has them for $40 which should work out slightly better cost-wise but holding out hope for a better soruce.

Also do these boards work with the Archim motherboard or is there some gotcha there? I’m still waiting for my package to arrive and I’ve got a giant flat table to build so I haven’t dived into the electronics side yet.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Matt Inglot.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Matt Inglot.

Ryan
    Keymaster

As long as you get the same type of screen you will be fine, don’t forget a small older SD card as well. As for a source, I’m on the wrong side of the boarder to help.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Mike
    Participant

https://spool3d.ca/12864-lcd-smart-controller-display/

This one looks the same

1 user thanked author for this post.

ronbot
    Participant

Bill
    Participant

Yep, that’s the one. 🙂

Matt Inglot
    Participant

Thanks so much all! I didn’t realize Spool3D had it. That will be the winner then because I can stop by next time I’m in the area. Woohoo!

The Amazon one is tempting, but the delivery is late September unless you pay $21 in shipping so may as well buy it local.

Mike
    Participant

I’ve bought a bunch of parts from there for upgrading my ender5. Bought a duet wifi from them also but haven’t figured out where I want to use it lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.