Burly Revisions

This topic contains 124 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Ian Martin
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

I am looking at making my 1st CNC using your superb design. I love it.

I am looking at making a 30″x 30″x 3″ 25.4mm model using stainless steel tube I can get from work.

Sorry if this s a question that has been asked before and answered

Are the Fusion 360 files available – not so much that I really want to modify anything but it would me helpful to allow me to design mods etc in the future

Many Thanks

Ian

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi, no, sorry. More info in the FAQ’s, but I do not use fusion on top of that.

Ian Martin
    Participant

No problem,

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Ian

Airyck Sterrett
    Participant

My MPCNC has seen a few years of serious abuse. I moved to Phoenix from San Diego last year and between the abuse and now 115 degree garage some of my parts are starting to crack.  This would be a good time to think about an upgrade I guess :).  It’s hard to want to work in a 115 degree garage right now though. The other 9 months of the year are fine though.

Thanks for the continued updates and improvements!

Parts I ordered from you for a MP3DP V2 are arriving today! Printing parts right now for it.  If it works well I’ll probably be building a small farm of them soon. I’ll buy what I can from you to try and support your excellent work here! Thanks again!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Chris
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

I am looking at making my 1st CNC using your superb design. I love it.

I am looking at making a 30″x 30″x 3″ 25.4mm model using stainless steel tube I can get from work.

Sorry if this s a question that has been asked before and answered

Are the Fusion 360 files available – not so much that I really want to modify anything but it would me helpful to allow me to design mods etc in the future

Many Thanks

Ian

Hi, use tinkercad to make modifications. its basic but easy.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.