An MPCNC grows in SoCal!

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC An MPCNC grows in SoCal!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Erwin Vigilia 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Steve
    Participant

here we go!

one question, with the dual end stops, are they installed opposing each other. So that on the y axis you have a limit switch going “east” on one rail and another one going “west” on the other rail. And a similar setup on the x axis?

cheers!

Erwin Vigilia
    Participant

They are both installed on the same end (zero) of each axis. Ryan’s video shows it in action – should be a link in the dual end stop section.

And welcome to the club! I’m in San Diego – got mine up and running about 2 weeks ago and having a blast thanks to Ryan.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Erwin Vigilia.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

Kenny
    Participant

Hey another San Diegan, finally. Making as a hobby is cool but I have no idea how to get connected to the maker community in this area, aside from Maker Faire in Balboa Park. Even then, I don’t know if it’s even close to MRRF with specifically 3d printers and similar machines. Doesn’t help that we’re County, not city.

Erwin Vigilia
    Participant

Making as a hobby is cool but I have no idea how to get connected to the maker community in this area, aside from Maker Faire in Balboa Park.

I haven’t noticed any maker groups here in SD as well, likely due to the sheer number of tech folks who already make things for a living, of which I’m part of. But I still enjoy making things just for the sake of it – been doing that since I was a wee lad. I’m thinking of checking out the Maker Faire at the Park this year, just to see what everyone else is getting into.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.