ِِِAdvanced search?

New Home Forum Random or Off Topic ِِِAdvanced search?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  3jcube 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

3jcube
    Participant

Hi Ryan
    Don’t know if I’m posting in the right place?
    Just a suggestion
    Is it possible to modify the current search property in the forum to extended or advanced search?
    Where the search is now in the entire forum and the results come in thousands.

For example if you type a laser in the search you will get
    Viewing 30 results – 1 through 30 (of 3,457 total)

This is very confusing and almost impossible to follow.

If the search can be done by branch, for example only in MPCNC or in Lowrider …
    or search only by topics title , topics body , replies ….

The topic may be duplicate or has been suggested before, I do not know but as a newcomer to this forum I find it difficult to get what I am looking for.
    with all due respect .

Ryan
    Keymaster

You can search the current thread or entire forum.

But beyond that I can not do it. We had plans to switch to discourse forums but a certain string of videos have hindered the monthly income to where that is not currently feasible at the moment.

You can use Goolge to search the forums.

Or post the question you have and we will answer without calling you a noob promise.

1 user thanked author for this post.

3jcube
    Participant

We had plans to switch to discourse forums but a certain string of videos have hindered the monthly income to where that is not currently feasible at the moment.

OK

I understand the subject very well.

I hope that things go well and come back to your generosity more strongly than before.

Best wishes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.