Thank you all,
The contents of the file “pins_ramps.h” currently in the Marlin version:
* Marlin 3D Printer Firmware
* Copyright (C) 2016 MarlinFirmware [https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin]
* Based on Sprinter and grbl.
* Copyright (C) 2011 Camiel Gubbels / Erik van der Zalm
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Arduino Mega with RAMPS v1.3 pin assignments
* Applies to the following boards:
* RAMPS_13_EFB (Extruder, Fan, Bed)
* RAMPS_13_EEB (Extruder, Extruder, Bed)
* RAMPS_13_EFF (Extruder, Fan, Fan)
* RAMPS_13_EEF (Extruder, Extruder, Fan)
* RAMPS_13_SF (Spindle, Controller Fan)
#define BOARD_NAME “RAMPS 1.3”
I add the line ” * define FAN_PIN 44 // (SPRINTER CONFIG) ”